$102.75 value for just $67
YOU are about to discover…
WHAT AFIREBALLTHIS IS!
The time comes when information kept secret to
protect certain critics must be brought into the
Prominent men whom we respected,
but who are GUILTY of public
mishandling of the
inevitably get burned.
Now, for the first time, you will discover the story
behind the story. Certificates, private letters
heaps of new information… What
do these reveal?
RAGES OVER 5 MAJOR DISCOVERY CLAIMS:
Noah’s Ark in Turkey
Sodom and Gomorrah in Israel
The Exodus Red Sea
The true Mount Sinai in Arabia
The Ark of the Covenant
Book 1 - THE OVERVIEW
The critics speak up.
The explorers answer the critics.
Book 2 - NOAH’S
ARK - Fable or Real?
Is there a CONSPIRACY going on?
extensive research with compelling narrative, Jonathan Gray lays bare the
story behind the legendary Great Flood.
Eight scared passengers take a voyage into the Unknown.
For centuries pilgrims visit the remains of the survival vessel.
Then this amazing relic is lost.
· Eventually come the explorers.
Is this Noah’s Ark?
real-life “Indiana Jones” finds himself caught up in a deadly game of tomb robberies, betrayals and attempted murder.
An astonishing, intriguing expose
of the greatest mystery
Come with us as we vindicate the truth – and
correct an injustice…. pulling no punches, exposing the rivalry, the lies and
deceit perpetrated by various actors in the Ark-search drama. The media is
Book 3 - SODOM AND GOMORRAH
Fire rains from the sky – and 5 cities
See the rocks that burn today
A desert that can kill you in hours
The eeriest ghost town on earth
Are these the lost cities of Sodom and Gomorrah?
Book 4 - EXCITING DISCOVERIES UNDER THE SEA
Runaway slaves trapped by a super army
– then the army vanishes!
Did the Red Sea
Did an Egyptian army really pursue their
prey onto the dry sea bed – then die under the collapsing waters?
IN SEARCH OF PHAROAH’S LOST ARMY
A grim discovery on the sea floor
Book 5 - THE MIS-PLACED MOUNTAIN
At last…The true story of the
most famous mountain on earth…
MIS-PLACED ON ALL OUR MAPS!!!
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS WERE PUBLICLY GIVEN
OF THE COVENANT WAS MADE
THE AMAZING STORY BEHIND IT
you know that:
Tourists go to the WRONG COUNTRY – in search of a sacred site?
How did this
mistake come about? Get the astonishing facts.
Why is the traditional
site in Egypt
Are there clues
to the true Mount Sinai?
What is the evidence:
* from the Bible? from local traditions? from explorers?
Book 6 - ARK OF THE COVENANT
The legend they have to hide!
Too hot to
touch – if you value your life!
What is the bizarre secret of this TREASURE
And now real life Raiders of the Lost Ark stumble upon the
most explosive artefact on earth.
See for yourself the amazing story of the search and
Learn why this golden chest is such dynamite.
What shocking truth was hidden for 2,000 years?
And what explosive connection has it with the emerging
New World Order?
This information will
you to your seat!
INSIDE INFORMATION presented for the benefit of countless honest people
who genuinely want to know the truth about these DISCOVERIES.
Input by numerous people. ALL IN ONE MIGHTY PACK
My most explosive collection of e-books ever!
Embarrassingly frank answers…
Book 7 - FOUR MAJOR DISCOVERIES
My night in the eeriest ghost town on earth. Cities deep in ash and sulfur balls that rained from the sky. Shock from the past. A furnace by day, scary by night.
Runaway slaves trapped by a superpower's well-equipped army - and the army vanishes! In search of Pharaoh's lost army... a grim discovery on sea floor.
Every year excited tourists climb the slopes of the so-called Mount Sinai, totally unaware that the REAL Mount Sinai lies across thesea in Saudi Arabia. They are directed not only to the wrong mountain, but also to the wrong country. How could this be?
The search for a giant ship in the mountains. Get the facts. A modern thriller! Noah’s Ark – Fable or Real? Is there a CONSPIRACY going on?
BONUS: Book 8 - INTO THE FORBIDDEN VALLEY
EXCERPTS FROM THIS BOOK:
When we entered the "Valley of Eight ' in search of Noah's grave, we little knew the dangers awaiting.
I determined to take all possible precautions. Over several months, I contacted the representatives of the Kurdish guerrillas for a letter of safe passage into their rebel region of Turkey.
Perhaps naively, I hoped that if in danger of being kidnapped, I could show this document to any hostile band and gain release.
Ultimately, this illegal “visa” arrived. But the FAX message sent with it gave this warning:
“Firstly, you should be aware that there is an ongoing war
between the Turkish Security Forces and Kurdistan Workers’
Party (PKK) guerrillas.
“People are being killed on the streets by unidentified murderers
and none of them was unidentified or arrested. Therefore it is
really risky and dangerous to travel in Kurdistan.
“There is a strong possibility that security forces will arrest or
detain you if they see your travel visa issued by any Kurdish
organisation. Therefore you should not show your visa to any
Put simply, the outlawed Kurds warned me: “Don’t let the Turks see this Kurdish visa. It could be the end of you.”
* * * * * * *
“Someone was watching”
It had been a scary week.
And now our bus had just been stopped by Turkish police.
“Everyone out. We’re going to search your baggage.”
The uniformed Turkish officer was coming along the line. He would soon reach my baggage.
Stuffed inside my sleeping-bag cover was my safe-passage document issued by the outlawed Kurds. If the Turks found it, we were finished. I had to do something now.
Looking quickly to see if anyone was watching me, I thrust my hand inside the cover of the sleeping-bag, pulled out that document, and nervously stuffed it behind my belt at the back of my trousers.
Only then did I look up – and realised someone was watching. And while they watched… the piece of paper slid down my legs back on to the ground.
“Dogubayazit’s in the middle of the Kurdish war zone!” exclaimed my crew member Trevor.
“Well, we shall have to get a Kurd there to help us,” I replied.
The next morning, with our Kurdish driver, we set out along the road toward Kazan. But as we turned off the bitumen on to the dirt side road, we ran smack into a Turkish military convoy. We learned that they were headed for that same remote Kurdish village – for target practice!
We were arrested, our passports confiscated. They took us back to military headquarters for interrogation.
When they announced they wanted to search our belongings at the hotel, my heart started to thump wildly. What if they should find my Kurdish “visa”? We could end up in a Turkish prison forever!
The murderer’s plan
I did not know it at the time, but this man carried a gun under his jacket.
Now, instead of taking us to the place we wanted to go, Mehmet and his henchman skirted that area, then drew us away from it, toward a hill where Ron had seen human bones – and a skull with hair still on it – which dogs had been devouring. This man was believed to be a killer. It was up this same hill that Mehmet was now luring me.
SPECIAL PRICE TODAY
$102.75 value for $67
and you also get my lifetime no-nonsense 100% money-back guarantee!
Pacific Coast Highway
Phone 647 868 2441
EASY ordering - IMMEDIATE delivery
2CheckOut.com Inc. (Ohio, USA) is a payment facilitator for goods and services provided by Heritage Education Trust.
is a further sample of the questions asked:
tests by others disprove the claimed Noah’s Ark site?
Aren’t the so-called unique ‘Sodom
sulphur balls’ found all over the world?
Don’t the English Admiralty say there is no undersea
Could claimed ‘chariot wheels’ on the sea floor
be from a jeep?
ARK OF THE COVENANT
If found, why isn’t
it brought out to show the world?
DISCOVERER – NO PERMIT?
Why does Israel DENY the discoverer had a
How could one man find so much?
Did an archaeologist
lie about blood tests?
Did tests prove SODOM
‘ASH’ was not ash?
CHILD SACRIFICE remains
362 QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ASKED BY ATHEISTS, MUSLIMS,
JEWS, CHRISTIANS AND OTHERS.
THESE ARE ALL ANSWERED IN THIS EXPLOSIVE NEW
The DISCOVERIES IN GENERAL
WHY NOT IN THE NEWS?
1. If these discoveries are for real; then why have
they not come over the national news on radio and TV around the world?
WHY NOT FOUND BEFORE?
2. Why have these things not been found before?
WYATT CLAIMS T00 MUCH
3. How can one person have found so much?
DISCOVERED BY AN AMATEUR?
4. How can an amateur have done this?
SCIENTIFIC WORLD'S APPROVAL?
5. Isn't it proper to approach the scientific world
to 'gain' THEIR approval before going public?
CHRISTIAN ARCHAEOLOGIST APPROVAL?
5a. Is it true that no reputable Christian archaeologist
gives credence to any of your discovery claims?
6. Could Ron Wyatt (and Jonathan Gray) be deceived
about the discoveries?
DECEIVERS FOR FAME AND RICHES?
7. Are they just in this work for money and fame?
8. Did Ron Wyatt deceptively make big money on his
FALSE ADVERTISING CLAIMS?
9. Did Ron Wyat4 in a promotional brochure, falsely
claim to be a Korean War veteran and to have attended Michigan State
10. Is it true that Wyatt claims the mantle of a prophet?
"NEW AGE", SPIRITISM?
11. How do you respond to the charges of 'New Age';
witchery, spiritualism and Mormonism?
RESPONSE TO THE SKEPTICS?
12. What is your response to the skeptics?
WHY THE CONTROVERSY?
13. Why is there so much controversy concerning the
CREATION SCIENCE GROUP'S OPPOSITION
14. Why do 'Answers in Genesis" (Creation Science
group) attack your claims?
15. Hasn't a personal investigation been made by "Creation
group which proved the ' Noah's Ark" claims to be fake?
IS IT RIGHT TO JUDGE ERROR AND NAME NAMES?
Why do you name names? Isn’t this slanderous
DAVID DOWN'S OPPOSITION?
16. What do you say to archaeologist David Down's
attack upon your work?
THE STANDISH - PENNINGTON ATTACK
17. What is the truth behind the public attack by
the Doctors Standish - Pennington brothers?
PUBLIC REACTION TO THE DISCOVERIES
18. What is the general reaction to the discoveries?
NO WITNESSES BUT RON WYATT?
19. Is it true that no-one else but Ron Wyatt has
seen the claimed remains on the bed of the Red Sea,
and items from the `Ark of the Covenant' cave?
20. How do you answer a man who says the discoveries
are just "sensationalism"?
BY FAITH ONLY?
21. Aren’t we supposed to live by faith? Don’t these
discoveries take away the need for faith?
WON’T PEOPLE MAKE IDOLS OF THEM?
22. Isn't there a danger people might make idols of
PREACH CHRIST RATHER THAN THE DISCOVERIES?
23. Shouldn't you be focusing on Christ, rather than
WHAT IS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE DISCOVERIES?
24. Do these discoveries have any relevance to us
HOW FINANCED AND BACKED?
25. Are you connected with any scientific, political
or religious organization? And how do you finance your work?
1. Hasn’t a personal
investigation been made by a Creation Science group which proved the “Ark”
claims to be fake?
2. Doesn’t the Bible say Noah’s Ark landed on Mt Ararat?
Why, then, your claim somewhere else?
3. If the Flood covered the mountains,
surely it was impossible for the Ark to land on a mountain lower than Ararat,
such as your site?
4. What about claims that the Ark has been seen elsewhere
from your site, in fact, on Mt Ararat itself?
5. Are there any ancient records identifying
the location of the Ark?
6. Why do you hint that the ancients knew
longitude and latitude soon after Noah’s day?
7. If the Ark has been stuck at the location you state
so so long, why is there no local folklore about it?
A NATURAL GEOLOGICAL FORMATION?
8. What about the 1960 Vandeman expedition
which found only rock at the alleged “Ark” site?
9. Aren’t there other similar boat shapes
in the area?
10. Isn’t it just geological? Wasn’t the
streamlined shape formed by mud flowing around it?
11. Why does it largely have the appearance
of rock and sand?
12. Since a layer of fossil-bearing limestone
crosscuts the formation at a shallow depth, surely it has to be just a geological
CONSTANTINE’S “COPY ARK”?
13. What do you say to the suggestion
that the structure might be merely a copy of “Noah’s Ark”,
built by Constantine?
AN ANCIENT FORTRESS?
14. What do you say to the theory that
it is an ancient fortreress?
A ROMAN OR VIKING SHIP?
15. Could it be the remains of a Roman
galleon or a Viking ship?
WHAT HAS SURVIVED?
16. If the Ark was covered by lava (as you state) why
didn’t it burn up?
17. Should we regard the remains as merely
an ‘impress’ of what was once the Ark?
18. How much of the Ark has actually survived?
19. What evidence is there that this is
20. Aren’t the so-called anchor stones
too far away from the site?
21. Surely Noah would not have placed
the ‘satanic’ crosses on so-called anchor stones?
22. If the crosses on the stones represent
the 8 people who were in the Ark, then why do some stones have more than 8 crosses
23. Are they not merely pagan Armenian
24. Are not such stones common in Soviet
25. Could the holes at the top of the
stones have been to drag the stones to their present location?
26. Could these stones be nothing more
than pagan stelae and the holes are not for ropes but are niches for candles?
27. Surely the Ark did not need anchor stones?
28. Surely Noah’s role in the Ark was merely passive?
29. Weren’t the metal readings at the
site random, and not regular?
30. Wasn’t a metal detector that was used
in the survey, nothing but a divining rod?
31. How could the Ark contain iron studs before the Iron Age?
32. If Noah used metal, then where are
all the early metal objects of the civilizations that followed?
33. Has Wyatt refused to allow scientific
analysis of the “rivets”?
34. What of claims that the “rivet” is
just basalt rock?
35. Doesn’t the rivet contain too much
silica for it to be man-made?
36. Wouldn’t it require electricity to
manufacture rivets of such sophisticated alloys as you claim for your “rivet”
sample? Electricity of which Noah would have been ignorant?
37. Has a laboratory in Tennessee denied that they validated the metallic composition
of the “Ark
38. Did Ron Wyatt falsely claim that the
Turks found metal objects in the site?
39. Is it true that complete radar scans
of the site were never done by Wyatt?
40. What was the biblical “gopher wood”
used in the construction of the Ark?
41. What do you say to the claim that
NO petrified wood has been found within the site?
42. Is it true that the ‘deck timber’
Ron Wyatt found has not been tested and verified?
43. Is it true that lab. Tests could NOT
show ‘organic’ carbon on Ron Wyatt’s ‘wood’ sample, and that he is lying about
44. Has Wyatt refused to have a thin section
done on the ‘petrified wood’ to identify it as wood?
45. Was a chip from Wyatt’s ‘timber’ clandestinely
tested and found to be metamorphic sedimentary rock?
46. How can it be petrified wood when
it doesn’t have any growth rings?
47. But fossilised wood HAS been found
with growth rings, so doesn’t that negate what you say about pre-Flood wood?
48. If the ‘hair’ found is over 4,000
years old, then why hasn’t that hair decayed?
49. Since animals have wandered over the
site for thousands of years, then how can petrified animal dung and hairs prove
this site to be the ‘Ark’?
50. Are there any traces of the pitch
that was used to line the biblical Ark?
BALLAST: ONLY MANGANESE?
51. Is it true that the claimed ‘ballast’
is not slag, but just manganese nodules?
52. Isn’t Noah’s Ark
supposed to be box shaped – which is different from your claimed ‘Ark” remains?
53. What do you say to the claim that
your ‘Ark’ is not the precise length of Noah’s
54. How do you know that the dimension
of Noah’s Ark
were based on the 20.6 inch cubit?
55. In your book The Ark Conspiracy , in referring to Noah’s Ark, why do you calculate
in English inches?
56. Since the Bible says the Ark was 50 cubits (86
feet) wide, how come your boat is 138 feet wide?
57. Why are animal droppings still in
the Ark? Didn’t
Noah and Co have a shovel?
58. Is it true that Ron Wyatt ‘planted’
59. Isn’t it true that metal detector
tests by others were not able to repeat the PATTERN of the metal readings that
60. Why couldn’t Tom Fenner get the same
results as Ron Wyatt with his independent radar scans? Did Wyatt fake his radar
61. Isn’t it true that later radar scans
by Baumgardner disproved the site?
62. Isn’t it true that core drills done
by Baumgardner and Fenner disproved the site?
63. Isn’t it true that core drills done
by Baumgardner and Fenner disproved the site?
64. Is it true that after later tests
Baumgardner revised his opinion about it being the Ark?
65. What of the claim that GSSI (manufacturer
of the radar scanner) does not believe the object is man-made?
66. Didn’t John Morris’ 2 surveys disprove
this as the ‘Ark’
67. Wasn’t the site discredited on television?
68. Didn’t Wyatt or Gray later go on TV
to admit the ‘Noah’s Ark’
claim had been a mistake?
TURKISH SUPPORT OF THE SITE
69. It is alleged that no Turkish announcement
has been made acknowledging the site as Noah’s Ark. Is this true?
70. It is alleged that, contrary to Wyatt’s
claim that a highway was being built, there is no highway to the site or even
close to it. Is this true?
71. Is it true that the tourist center
built at the site a few years ago is now in ruins?
72. It is alleged that a report in a Nashville newspaper about the Turks’ acceptance of the
site as Noah’s Ark can hardly be accepted because
Nashville is Ron
Wyatt’s home town. What do you say to that?
73. What do real archaeologists say about
the Ark site?
74. Have the Turkish authorities backed
the Noah’s Ark
find merely to gain tourist income?
NOAH’s WIFE’S GRAVE
75. Why cannot we find Noah’s wife’s grave
76. How did the Turks know that Noah’s
wife’s grave had been robbed, when it had never been opened before and the contents
77. What recent work has been done?
SODOM AND GOMORRAH
ISN’T IT ONLY A FABLE?
1. A Professor told me that Sodom and Gomorrah
never existed, but the stories of fire were invented by temple priests to frighten
the common people into submission. Is there any evidence outside the Bible that
these cities were real?
WAS IT EVER FERTILE?
2. The Dead Sea
region is like a lunar landscape - dry and forbidding. How can one ever believe
the Bible depiction of the area as a well-watered, fertile land that could sustain
giant herds of cattle; that
was watered by five rivers supporting
five cities, and where a pair of Bedouin stockmen become rich inside of a generation?
3. Are not the ruins under the deep waters
of the Dead Sea?
4. But doesn't the Bible say that Sodom
and Gomorrah and the other cities were in the vale of Siddim, which is now the
5. Could the ruins be under the water
of the drowned plain to the south of the Dead Sea?
6. Could the remains of Numeira and Bab
edh Dhra on the east side of the Dead Sea be the sites of Sodom
7. So where are the remains?
8. But weren't those cities all grouped
together? You have them scattered over a distance of 50 miles or more?
HOW MANY CITIES WERE DESTROYED?
9. Doesn't the Bible speak of two cities?
Why do you say that five were destroyed?
10. Was Zoar destroyed? 24
11. How can you say Zoar was destroyed,
when it is mentioned as a place long after the destruction of the cities of the
WHY ONLY FOUND NOW?
12. How is it that they were discovered
only after all this time?
ONLY A GEOLOGICAL FORMATION?
13. Someone told me that what you say
is the remains of cities is nothing more than deposits formed when the Dead Sea
had once covered the entire area?
14. Some person told me that what you
call city remains is only a geological formation formed by Erosion?
15. "Creation Science" ("Answers
in Genesis") writes that one of your supporters sent them two samples of
`ash' from the alleged site of Sodom and Gomorrah.
But when they sent them to a reputable lab, they
turned out to be "an evaporate deposit
of gypsum-type minerals (NOT ASH); including an abundance of carbonates, which
would be broken down by heat.”
NO MAN MADE ARTIFACTS FOUND?
16. What do you say to a critic's assertion
that the sites have yielded no man-made artifacts?
17. What evidence is there that the humps
and bumps were buildings?
18. Why are the present street levels
so far down below the buildings?
19. What has caused the layering effect?
20. But stone doesn't turn to ash does
21. Could the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah
have been caused by a volcanic eruption?
22. If the cities were turned to ashes
(1 Pet. 2:6), how could the remains have been able to survive all these 3,900
23. Isn't it true that sulfur balls have
been found in other places along the Jordan Valley?
24. What do you say to D. Pennington's
claim that the `sulfur balls' are due to the breakdown of organic matter containing
25. What do you say about the claim that
sulfur balls like yours are found all over the world - so your site is not unique?
26. How big are the nodules of burnt sulfur
in the ashen remains?
27. How hot would they have burned?
28. How could sulfur with a lower boiling
point melt marble which has a higher boiling point?
29. Wouldn’t the sulfur be so hot it would
melt away leaving no sulfur balls?
30. Could your "sulfur balls be from
31. Have you had any laboratory tests
done on the sulfur balls?
32. Surely it doesn’t matter whether these
sites are genuine or not?
33. Has the Lot's
wife "pillar of salt" been found?
34. Do any Israelis know of this discovery? Di
AND RED SEA CROSSING
EXODUS STORY “A MYTH”?
1. Is the Exodus story just a myth that
bears no relation to history?
THE EXODUS: DELAYED?
2. Why did God wait SO LONG to begin the
rescue of the slaves from Egypt?
3. Where were the various stops along
the Exodus route from Egypt
to the Red Sea?
4. Where was Rameses?
5. Where was Succoth?
6. Where was Etham?
7. Where was Pihahiroth?
8. Where was the Red
sea crossing spot?
9. Where was Migdol?
10. Where was Baalzephon?
11. Doesn’t the Bible say that God led
them to travel by day but gave them light so they could CAMP at night?
12. Isn’t the Gulf of Aqaba TOO FAR from
Wouldn’t the journey have taken too long and been impractible?
13. What about the old and feeble Israelites?
Surely they could not have travelled as far as the Gulf of Aqaba?
14. Why do MAPS put Baalzephon at the
top of Egypt (near the Mediterranean) and also Pihahiroth, Marah, etc, in different
places from where you state?
THE CROSSING SPOT – SUEZ AREA?
15. What do you say
about MAPS that show the Exodus route crossing in the Suez area?
16. Don’t the MAJORITY OF SCHOLARS suggest
a Suez crossing?
17. Since the Israelites came to SHUR
as soon as they crossed the water, and since the Bible says Shur is BESIDE EGYPT,
must not the crossing spot have been in the Suez area?
18. Wasn’t the crossing at the “SEA OF REEDS”? Might this have been marshland
or the Bitter Lakes
at the eastern border of Egypt?
19. Isn’t a crossing at the Gulf of Suez more likely, since this is comparatively
SHALLOW (only 3 to 4 meters deep)?
SITE GULF OF AQABA
20. Why didn’t the Israelites continue
on the highway straight to Canaan (the promised
land)? Why were they told to ‘turn’ aside to this cul-se-sac, into a trap?
21. Why do you claim that the Israelites
crossed the sea at EZION GEBER on the Gulf of Aqaba, when the Bible plainly says
that Ezion Geber was not stopped at until 40 years AFTER the Hebrew wanderings?
22. Isn’t the Gulf of Aqaba TOO DEEP
and impractical to cross?’
23. Have not the BRITISH ADMIRALTY denied
that they validated the UNDERWATER BRIDGE you speak of as being across the Gulf
24. Is it true that you ‘seriously edited’
a hydrographic office letter in order to vindicate your claims of a ‘sand bridge’
in the Gulf of Aqaba?
THE BIBLICAL EVENT ITSELF
25. With such a strong wind blowing to
open up the sea, how could the Israelites cross without getting BLOWN AWAY?
26. HOW LONG would it take them to cross?’
27. Was Pharaoh himself drowned?
28. Could Bible writers have wrongly assumed
this event to be miracle?
29. Were the ISRAELITES ARMED when leaving
If so, why could they not have ‘held’ the narrow canyon, or ambushed Pharaoh’s
army in it? If not armed, how is it that they were able to fight the Amalekites
later, in Midian?
30. What has been found on the sea bed?
31. How could remains last so long on
the sea bed?
32. If this discovery is true, then why
have you not brought up wheels?
33. Since Pharaoh’s army was destroyed
“in the MIDST of the sea”, surely the chariot parts found at the edge of the sea
cannot be from that event?
34. Might the wheels be NOT EGYPTIAN but
Syrian or Assyrian?
35. Could the wheels be from a jeep that
fell into the sea?
36. Could the remains have been dumped
from a ship?
Have the remains been dated?
Where is the evidence that the 8-spoked
wheel was used in the 18th Dynasty, as you claim?
37. From Joseph to Moses, how can you
squeeze 15 royal dynasties into just 215 years?
38. How do you justify the 1446 BC date
for the Exodus?
39. Since it is not possible to dive below
40 meters and survive, how can Wyatt claim to have dived 60 meters?
40. Didn’t you know that such sunlight
as seen in your underwater videos cannot possibly penetrate to the depth Wyatt
claims to have dived?
41. With possible treasure-seekers, how
can the remains survive?
42. Have others confirmed the finds?
43. Have you dived on the Saudi Arabian
side where most of the remains should be found?
44. How could Solomon erect his commemorative
column on hostile Egyptian territory?
BEYOND THE CROSSING
45. Where are the biblical sites beyond
the crossing – such as Elim, Marah and so on?
ANY RELEVANCE TO US?
46. What is the value of all this? Surely
past has very little to do with us?
ST. CATHERINE’S SINAI
1. According to Catholic tradition, angels
carried the body of St. Catherine to the traditional Mount
Sinai. So how can it be the wrong mountain?
WHERE WAS MIDIAN?
2. Since Mount Sinai was in Midian, then
where was Midian?
ARABIA INCLUDED TRADITIONAL SINAI?
3. I have a map which shows the traditional
Mount Sinai of Egypt as part of Arabia, so when Paul wrote “Mount Sinai in Arabia”,
could he have been referring to the traditional site o the Sinai peninsula?
BUT WHICH MOUNTAIN WAS SINAI
4. How can we pinpoint the true Mount Sinai – with exactitude?
THE BLACKENED TOP
5. What caused the blackened top of the
mountain seen today?
TABLETS OF LAW
6. How big were the tablets of the Ten
DRINKING THE GOLDEN CALF WATER
7. You suggest that the gold dust from
the golden calf was swallowed in water that the people drank, but would not gold
(which does not dissolve easily) just sink to the bottom and not pollute the water?
HOW COULD REMAINS SURVIVE?
8. How have artefactual remains at the
site managed to survive?
HOW COULD PETROGLYPHS SURVIVE?
9. How could the petroglyphs on the golden
calf altar still survive after all this time?
10. What happened to the 20,000 that were
killed by plagues and the 3,000 Levites that were put to death?
THE BUSH THAT BURNED WITH FIRE
11. Has the burning bush ever been found?
ARK OF THE COVENANT
ARK COPIED FROM EGYPTIANS?
1. Was the Ark's design really given by God, or was
it a copy of an Egyptian or Babylonian religious
2. What did the Ark look like?
3. Since the Bible says the angels have
their feet on top of the Mercy Seat, why do you place them beside
the two ends with their feet on the ground?
4. Gold is heavy. If the Ark of the Covenant
(with such large cherubim as shown in your picture) was made of solid gold, might
it not have been too heavy to carry?
5. What was the Ark's purpose?
6. Are the jar of manna and Aaron's rod
still inside the Ark?
DEATH TO TOUCH IT
7. Was the Ark an electrical conductor?
8. Why did people drop dead when they
9. Why was Uzzah struck dead merely for
trying to keep it from falling?
10. Did God's presence leave the Ark?
11. Since in former times people died
when they tried to touch the Ark, what would happen if you touched it today? How
do you protect yourself?
12. Was the ark in 2nd TEMPLE?
13. How do you account for other reported
discoveries of the Ark in Ethiopia, Jordan
or under the Temple
14. Why do you claim that some Temple treasures (such as the 7 branched Lampstand) are
still stored in a cave with the Ark, when the
Arch of Titus clearly depicts them as booty brought to Rome in 70 AD?
15. Wasn't the Ark taken to heaven? And if so, how could
it be found in a cave on earth?
HIDING OF THE ARK
16. Since it took the team so long to
reach the Ark cave, by tunnels which were so narrow, then how did the Temple priests
get into the cave quickly enough to hide it, and how could they transport it through
such narrow tunnels?
EXCAVATION AND DISCOVERY
17. Why hasn't the Ark been found before this?
18. I refer to the three years or more
of seemingly needless detours in search of the Ark - all that hacking, digging and circling
about. If Ron Wyatt really was supernaturally led to point toward the Ark of the
Covenant cavern, then why wasn't the team led straight to the chamber?
19. Why did the photographs turn out foggy?
20. Were the angels in the cave dressed
21. Why does the banana merchant who occupies
Jeremiah's Grotto know nothing about the Ark of the Covenant being in there?
22. Is it true that, after paying Ron
Wyatt $10,000 for rights, a team from 3ABN sent a man down, but when he couldn't
even see the rubble or even the claimed tunnel (but a 5 foot by 5 foot cave room
there was); Wyatt refused to refund their
13. I am told that a man named Sam Martz
donated $30,000 to Ron Wyatt for archaeological work, but it
turned out to be a fake and nothing came
of it. Is this true?
24. Is it true that Ron Wyatt dropped
a hammer into the crack in the rock and then ran a metal detector
over the crack to "show" that
the Ark of the Covenant was down there?
25. Standish’s publicly claimed that a
Jim Fleming said Ron Wyatt offered him $10,000 if he could use
his influence with the Antiquities Authority
to get him a permit. Is this true?
26. How do you know this "Ark" is not a replica?
THE DISCOVERY AND THE ISRAELIS
27. Why haven't you brought out the Ark to show the world?
28. Why has the story not been told until
29. It has been claimed that the Jews
will not permit the Ark
to be displayed because of Christ's blood on it - but surely a simple washing
of the gold Mercy Seat would have easily destroyed that evidence?
30. Why do you not reveal the specific
location of the find?
31. If you're not allowed to reveal certain
things, then why are you talking about them?
32. Does the Israeli government acknowledge
33. What prevents the Israelis from going
into the Ark of the Covenant site and taking out the Ark?
34. You speak of 6 Israelis who were dressed
as Levitical priests and tried to get into the chamber that contains the Ark of
the Covenant, and who dropped dead. Were they rabbis?
35. Haven’t the Israeli’s denied they
ever issued Ron a permit to dig?
36. Joe Zias, retired curator of the Israel
Antiquities Authority, has CHALLENGED Ron Wyatt on the Internet to bring the blood
results into the open. He even sent a Gentile to the Discoveries museum in
Tennessee to ask for it and was refused, he says. If he has brought the
issue into the open, then how can the Israelis be wanting the affair covered up?
ENEMIES OF THE WORK
37. Could all these people be wrong?
ARK IN JEWISH CONTROL?
38. What significance does the Ark have for present-day
A THIRD TEMPLE
39. If found, would the Ark be used in a Third Temple
built by the Jews?
40. Does the Ark
discovery mean that Temple
sacrifices will be reinstated?
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE ARK IN THE FUTURE?
41. Are there prophecies concerning the
42. Will the Ark be brought out?
43. How far have the Israelis gone in
their attempt to make an announcement that the Ark of the Covenant has been discovered?
44. When will the Ten Commandments be
45. Why hasn't the Ark been found before this?
CHRIST'S BURIAL SITE
46. Why do you suggest the Garden Tomb
as the likely burial site of Christ?
47. The place you say was the tomb of
Christ was constructed about 700 years before Christ. How can a tomb that is 700
years old be described as a "new tomb" as Jesus Christ’s tomb was? 48.
Isn't the door of the Garden Tomb too high, compared to the biblical Tomb of Christ?
49. Is the metal peg only a stray bullet
as some claim?
50. What do you say to Russell Standish's
claim that he rang the chaplain, who explained that their
position is that the Garden Tomb is not
really the precise tomb that Jesus was buried in?
51. Isn’t the Church of the Holy Sepulcher
the true place of Christ’s burial?
CHRIST’S CRUCIFIXION SITE
52. What do you say to the Catholic tradition
that St. Helena found the True Cross at that other site, the
church of the Holy Sepulcher site?
52a. I have always assumed that Christ's
blood fell upon the earth (soil). What support is there for your claim that the
crucifixion of Christ was upon a rock or that the dripping of His blood was not
but upon rock?
53. At the Skull Hill crucifixion site,
there were three cross-holes plus Jesus' higher cross-hole. Why the
extra one (there being only two thieves)?
TEN COMMANDMENT TABLETS
54. Did Ron Wyatt touch the Ark himself?
55. Is it true that Ron took the tablets
of stone away from the Ark
56. Is it true that the tablets of stone
57. What language are the tablets written
58. What kind of stone were the Ten Commandments
59. I have heard somewhere that the original
tablets that Moses broke were sapphire (bluish). Is this so?
60. What do the letters look like?
61. A respected man claims Ron Wyatt has
stated in the past that he carried the Ten Commandments in a blanket past Customs.
62. Carl Wieland of "Creation Science"
("Answers in Genesis") claims that a representative of yours in Adelaide
said that Ron in a telephone conversation told him he had the Ten Commandments
(in his garage?) at his home. Is this true?
63. How do you answer the charge that
Ron Wyatt's death "is proof beyond dispute that his claim to have spoken
to an angel is false?
THE BLOOD OF JESUS
64. How do you know that the blood found
on the Mercy Seat of the Ark is human, not animal, blood?
65. But surely there would be lots and
lots of animal blood on the Mercy Seat?
66. Could blood last so long?
67. Why hasn't rain washed away the blood
in the cleft of the rock before now?
68. How do you know the cross-hole was
not used for later crucifixions - and that this is not the blood of someone else?
69. Where has the blood been tested, and
how did the laboratory staff react?
70. Why don't you show the certificate
of the blood test? What is the name of the lab?
71. Why won’t you release the name of
the lab that did the blood tests?
72. Wyatt says the blood was tested in
Israel; Gray says it was tested in America.
Whom do we believe?
73. What about the claim that Ron could
not have counted the chromosomes using an electron
74. Surely no laboratory could resist
instant fame through publishing such a momentous discovery, if it were true?
75. Isn’t it impossible for a healthy
man to survive with a greatly depleted chromosome count?
76. According to scripture, doesn’t Jesus’
blood have to be the same as ours?
TYPE AND ANTITYPE
77. Didn’t Jesus take His blood to be
sprinkled in Heaven?
78. Since, in the earthly sanctuary type,
blood was sprinkled on the Ark
only on the Day of Atonement
(September/October), wouldn't Jesus' sprinkling
of His blood on the Ark
on Passover day (March/April)
have violated the type/antitype fulfillment?
79. Shouldn't the things that Jesus Christ did on the cross - shouldn't it all
have to fit the symbol of the event perfectly?
80. Doesn't Daniel 9:24 ("anoint
the most Holy") apply to Jesus Himself being anointed at His baptism?
IS IT RIGHT TO JUDGE AND NAME NAMES?
81. Why did you include the "Ambush"
chapter (Chapter 43) and name names, in your book Ark of the Covenant?
$102.75 value for just $67
2CheckOut.com Inc. (Ohio, USA) is a payment facilitator for goods and services provided by Heritage Education Trust.
Pacific Coast HighwayPO Box 785
Tel. +647 869 0405